Otome Games: Modern Japan or Antique Japan?

Maỉanna

Reaction score
Credits
Suuran Digit- Highschool
Blackish House- Idol
Collar x Malice- Crime
7'scarlet- Mystery/Thriller
Yunahana Spring- Onsen Business
Kaleidoeve- Soldiers
Houkago Colorful*Step- The series has two games with two different heroines who are twins and features 6 capturable heroes per game.

All set in Modern Japan with different themes.
Oh! Thanks!:169: This are jewels! Of this I only knew it about CollarXMalice and Blackish House. Maybe I don't know the others because they are for PSvita?

MeiBlossoms

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
I personally prefer modern Japan otome games, but I do play the other ones as well. I just think small quirks in the games such as having a cellphone and texting makes it kind of cool

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
I like modern and antique. There's a lot of interesting modern Japan otome games for the phone from a company called Koyonplete.

Mashiro-chi

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
I also like both, tho maybe modern little better as heroines in historical games feels uh, dumber? more doll like personality...

If you want modern +18 there's Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku.... this one is hilarious

Maỉanna

Reaction score
Credits
If you want modern +18 there's Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku.... this one is hilarious
I already played it. Happy that you like it.
Modern and Antique, both are good. In Hakuouki the protagonist is not so useless, I think. She tried to make his better effort, so I don't share totally your opinion. In Antique Japan are more dangers too, I think that is more difficult don't act like a dumb or a coward in that age, with katanas in your neck if you don't do what they want.:137:

AmayaTari

Thần hồn câu diệt
Reaction score
Credits
Both settings are good, interesting story that what important :)

gloriasuarez63

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
I like both but if i have to choose : the modern ones because i feel like i can undersand it better

applepi

Reaction score
Credits
Oh! Thanks!:169: This are jewels! Of this I only knew it about CollarXMalice and Blackish House. Maybe I don't know the others because they are for PSvita?
Mostly PS Vita, Kaleidoeve has a PSP version and a Vita version. Houkago Colorful*Step is only on the PSP so you could use an emulator.