otome game incest

atultasneem

Reaction score
Credits
i've seen some otome games that brings out this issue.

so the question here, is it a big NO-NO

or

it is just game, so chill.

example: sakamaki laito with her mother cordelia.

i'll be happy if you include other example

Maypulp

Reaction score
Credits
Bringing up Laito and his mother is an odd example since the game very much points out how horrible the whole experience was for Laito and just how much of a horrible effect it left on his psyche. Not to mention the incentuous relationship and Cordelia herself was constantly painted in a bad light.

khoidangle

Reaction score
Credits
I personally don't like incest in any of the games (both eroge and otome). But as long as they are just a games, and they have no (big) impact on people behaviors, then I'm fine with those.

Maypulp

Reaction score
Credits
Oh yeah, I don't really mind incest. Since it is just fiction. Even with Laito and Cordelia, I don't mind, since it was done well. I just won't ship incest relationships like that.

ultral

Reaction score
Credits
I don't really like incest in any way, game and what's not. Always feel weird when seeing people couple siblings together :201:

atultasneem

Reaction score
Credits
ironically, i'd seen few people in DL fandom especially on tumblr, ship cordelia and ayato, which on my opinion disturbing.

mother son relationship is one thing, but most eroge use siblings relationship. which is disturbing too.

ultral

Reaction score
Credits
Well, kink worked in the most mysterious way, didn't it LOLLOLOLOLOL I don't really care though, ppl can ship whatever. Just not my cup of tea is all.

Maypulp

Reaction score
Credits
ironically, i'd seen few people in DL fandom especially on tumblr, ship cordelia and ayato, which on my opinion disturbing.

mother son relationship is one thing, but most eroge use siblings relationship. which is disturbing too.
That's just their thing, and I won't judge. Unless they try to shove it in your face or act like it's totally the greatest ship ever. Usually the people who ship Cordelia with her sons are huge fans of her and hate Yui (poor girl), thinking that it would be perfectly normal for Ayato to want to bang his mom.

atultasneem

Reaction score
Credits
it is actually funny that they really force the ship in fandom.

incest aside, pairing ayato with someone that abused him when he was child... noopee :201:

Tentari335

Reaction score
Credits
something like that I've run into and it always makes me run the other way, :132: It's never acceptable in RL, so i don't think it should be in games either, i know it can be popular, but if the guy or girl were unrelated, i think it would be so much better. :54: