Otome free talk! (English Only)

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
I'm feel so sad for that, it will a take a long time for make a 150 posts without get banned with spam reason. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
PS. if you wouldn't mind, you can send some sweet scene CG from that game a little in PM? It's okay if you don't send that. Thanks! TTTTT
I totally understand that it takes a long time to get your post count up :130: Unfortunately, I'm also not at 150 posts so I don't have access to the CGs yet either :148: Sorry, but all I can offer you are the images already available on Hako.re, if you haven't seen them yet :125:

CG Spoilers

Last edited:

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Does anyone know a good otome game about high school life? With going to classes, dating your schoolmates and etc? Similar to the School Days game, only with a female protagonist.
If you're looking for otome games that focus on high school life, I would recommend Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~, Ephemeral, and Kamigami no Asobi. All of them have a bit of a fantasy twist (Nameless has dolls that come to life and go to school with you, Ephemeral has the MC as a zombie going to school with other races of creatures, and Kamigami is about high school with gods). Also, I noticed that you are interested in yandere. All of the games mentioned above include yandere characters :54:

If you want a game that has a realistic high school life without fantasy, there is a mobile game called Love Academy from a company called Koyonplete that had lots of nice cgs and a decent plot.

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
I totally understand that it takes a long time to get your post count up :130: Unfortunately, I'm also not at 150 posts so I don't have access to the CGs yet either :148: Sorry, but all I can offer you are the images already available on Hako.re, if you haven't seen them yet :125:
it's okay if you can found a little, it's so sweet enough for me

but you need wrap 'SPOIL' for the game CGs.

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Re Hello to Everyone! Today is a Saturday!, What do you do today?
Hello! I'm playing the otome game called "Brothers conflict". The main heroine is suddenly adopted into a family of her father's new wife and she now has 13 brothers (lol). It's a pretty fun game, but I wish there was a bit less gameplay and a bit more plot.

If you're looking for otome games that focus on high school life, I would recommend Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~, Ephemeral, and Kamigami no Asobi. All of them have a bit of a fantasy twist (Nameless has dolls that come to life and go to school with you, Ephemeral has the MC as a zombie going to school with other races of creatures, and Kamigami is about high school with gods). Also, I noticed that you are interested in yandere. All of the games mentioned above include yandere characters :54:

If you want a game that has a realistic high school life without fantasy, there is a mobile game called Love Academy from a company called Koyonplete that had lots of nice cgs and a decent plot.
Thank you a lot for your recommendations. Indeed, while I can't say that the yandere are perfect for me when it comes to romance, it's the type that interests me most. I've played Nameless and I liked it a lot thanks to great art and characters. The other games' descriptions sound interesting, I will check them out.

Last edited:

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Hello! I'm playing the otome game called "Brothers conflict". The main heroine is suddenly adopted into a family of her father's new wife and she now has 13 brothers (lol). It's a pretty fun game, but I wish there was a bit less gameplay and a bit more plot.
that heroine with cute squirrel series-- and now I Playing the Korean online game called "TalesRunner". It's not otome game, but it's a lot of guys characters. lololololol
(Such as this him)

Last edited: