Otome free talk! (English Only)

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
I haven't played it yet but I will definitely go check it out. Thank you for the suggestion! :hura:
You're welcome. It was created by "Operetta Due", a branch of "Operetta" company which developed "Diary", and it focuses on yandere relationships, so I think you'll like it.

Last edited:

ChiharuHanayagi

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Hello, is there any PSvita otoge recommendation? I need some recommendations, because I just finished reine Des fleurs, andi hate it so much :'( thank you before!

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Hello, is there any PSvita otoge recommendation? I need some recommendations, because I just finished reine Des fleurs, andi hate it so much :'( thank you before!
Hello. It's difficult to recommend something while not knowing your preferences. Could you answer these questions first?
1) What setting do you prefer? For example, ancient Japan, present Japan, fantasy world and etc.
2) Can you play games which don't have translation from Japanese?
3) Could you give an example of otoge games you played and liked?
4) Do you have a preference for age and occupation of a main heroine? For example, a 17-year old high school student, a working woman in her twenties and etc.
5) Can you stand cruelty and horror in otoge games or do you prefer a peaceful kind?

ChiharuHanayagi

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Hello. It's difficult to recommend something while not knowing your preferences. Could you answer these questions first?
1) What setting do you prefer? For example, ancient Japan, present Japan, fantasy world and etc.
2) Can you play games which don't have translation from Japanese?
3) Could you give an example of otoge games you played and liked?
4) Do you have a preference for age and occupation of a main heroine? For example, a 17-year old high school student, a working woman in her twenties and etc.
5) Can you stand cruelty and horror in otoge games or do you prefer a peaceful kind?
Ah yes

1.) I don't have preferences, but I love Japanese themed one
2.) Yes! I'm quite good with Japanese, so it's fine
3.) My favs is Ken ga Kimi, black Wolves Saga, senjou no Enbukyoku, jyuzaengi
4.) Teen to adult teeb I guess, 14 y.o. to early 20 I guess
5.)anything is fine!

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Hello Everyone! Someone can recommendation of PC otoge (not Steam) with a Modern Day Japan Setting and slice of life ? Because I Feel interested of Haruka na Koi but iIt's not time to Summer Sale TTTTTTT
Thanks you!

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Hello Everyone! Someone can recommendation of PC otoge (not Steam) with a Modern Day Japan Setting and slice of life ? Because I Feel interested of Haruka na Koi but iIt's not time to Summer Sale TTTTTTT
Thanks you!
Have you tried Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi or Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku (Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome)?

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks you!
Also, if you're looking for Haruka na Koi, Hako.re has it here. Unfortunately, downloading it needs 200 posts :129: You can also download the CG pack here at 150 posts!

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Ah yes

1.) I don't have preferences, but I love Japanese themed one
2.) Yes! I'm quite good with Japanese, so it's fine
3.) My favs is Ken ga Kimi, black Wolves Saga, senjou no Enbukyoku, jyuzaengi
4.) Teen to adult teeb I guess, 14 y.o. to early 20 I guess
5.)anything is fine!
I selected some games with good reviews. Check out descriptions of these games, maybe something will pique your interest:
1. Nil Admirari no Tenbin
2. Code: Realize ~Sousei no Himegimi~
3. Collar x Malice
4. Nekketsu Inou Bukatsu-tan Trigger Kiss
5. Bad Apple Wars
6. Period Cube

Last edited:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Someone can recommendation of PC otoge (not Steam) with a Modern Day Japan Setting and slice of life ?
Hello. I tried to clarify for myself what a slice of life is and what is not and the info I got is pretty confusing. Here is how "slice of life" is defined on VNDB: "A slice of life story is a category for a story that portrays a "cut-out" sequence of events in a character's life. It usually tries to depict the every-day life of ordinary people, sometimes with fantasy or science fiction elements involved. Slice of life stories may either be dramatic or otherwise presented in a very serious nature, or may be used to help frame a comedic setting."
The problem is, if a slice of life is a sequence of events in a character's life, I meet it pretty much in every otome game. However, the tag "slice of life" on VNDB is pretty rare and not a single otome game I've played so far has it. So, what exactly distinguishes a slice of life story from any other usual otome story? If I don't understand it, I can't recommend anything.

Have you tried Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi
I've played Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi. Can it be considered a slice of life story?