Otome free talk! (English Only)

Mocabean

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Thank you for creating this thread >.<!!! I was always hesitant in making English comments cos it felt so out of place Q_Q

Does blushing a lot count as a personality type LOL xD

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
[MENTION=27167]Mocabean[/MENTION], welcome. Feel free to discuss with us any otome topics you want. :)

Does blushing a lot count as a personality type LOL xD
No, but it sounds like a dandere or (in some cases) tsundere type.

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Another question from me: guys of what type of personality do you usually prefer to romance in otome games (tsundere, kuudere, deredere, dandere, yandere and etc)?
My best guys type is Kuudere (My fav. guy in this types : Kai, R (Best Bae!) from TalesRunner)
and secondary is Tsundere (My fav. guy in this types : Lancelot (Event NPC) from TalesRunner)

Ps. TalesRunner is not otome game, sorry... lolololol

Last edited:

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
1. What's your favorite otome game?
I really liked Mystic Messenger and Cancel A Format (Hetalia fanmade game).

2. Who are your favorite protagonists in otome games and why?
I don't have any specific one, but I like strong protagonists that can properly stand up for and protect themselves!

3. Are you looking forward to any yet-to-be-released otome game?
I'm hoping that The Ssum from Cheritz will be released for iPhone soon!

4. What game platforms do you use for playing otome games? What is your favorite?
I use PC, mobile, and PSP. I prefer mobile because it's more convenient to carry with me.

5. If you like an otome game, do you read manga or watch anime based off this game?
I usually watch an anime first (like Kamigami no Asobi) and find out that there are games for it later.

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
In the last week, I have come back to play Sakuya, and i played the Spin-off (Sweet Present for Shin)

Last edited:

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Another question from me: guys of what type of personality do you usually prefer to romance in otome games (tsundere, kuudere, deredere, dandere, yandere and etc)?
In otome games, I usually prefer the yandere characters like in Diary from Operetta. There's something interesting to me about a guy whose love borders on obsession :kochiu:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Reading this thread made me realize that there are still heaps of otome games I need to play. Out of all mentioned games so far I've played only Hakuouki and Diary.

In otome games, I usually prefer the yandere characters like in Diary from Operetta. There's something interesting to me about a guy whose love borders on obsession :kochiu:
Have you played Sachi no Tenbin? I recommended you to check it out in your thread about favorite male yandere. It's a 18+ game, though.

fluffyswife

Reaction score
Credits
So many games to play and so little free time...
About personality, I prefer coodere or just taciturn, stoic type. Quiet and wise or cool and distant, both are good. I love the moment when they melt and real feeling shows beneth. <3
Another favorite is the osananajimi. Well it's not a personality exactly, but most of them tend to be already in love with the heroine and ready to do anything for her. Such sweet devotion is delicious for an old romantic like me. >.<
Opposite to these two, I find the flirty type annoying. Also don't like shotas. They thend to be overly energetic and emitional.

Last edited:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
So many games to play and so little free time...
About personality, I prefer coodere or just taciturn, stoic type. Quiet and wise or cool and distant, both are good. I love the moment when they melt and real feeling shows beneth. <3
Another favorite is the osananajimi. Well it's not a personality exactly, but most of them tend to be already in love with the heroine and ready to do anything for her. Such sweet devotion is delicious for an old romantic like me. >.<
Our tastes and reasoning match in this regard. I especially like kuudere and taciturn types. I don't find shotas and flirty types totally unlikable though, but yeah, not my favorite types either.

Zephyri

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Reading this thread made me realize that there are still heaps of otome games I need to play. Out of all mentioned games so far I've played only Hakuouki and Diary.

Have you played Sachi no Tenbin? I recommended you to check it out in your thread about favorite male yandere. It's a 18+ game, though.
I haven't played it yet but I will definitely go check it out. Thank you for the suggestion! :hura: