Otome free talk! (English Only)

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Hiii i'm new in Hako for a long time(?)
I like otome game for a while and I'm so glad when I see a non Vietnamese people in this forum,
I want to build this thread for non-Vietnamese can talking about otome game for the Comfortably
I hope you will enjoy
Thank you!

THIS IS A FREE TALK TOPIC ALL ABOUT OTOME GAMES (BUT YOU CAN SAY WITH ENGLISH ONLY..)
ENJOY!

Last edited:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Some questions to create points of discussion:
1. What's your favorite otome game?
2. Who are your favorite protagonists in otome games and why?
3. Are you looking forward to any yet-to-be-released otome game?
4. What game platforms do you use for playing otome games? What is your favorite?
5. If you like an otome game, do you read manga or watch anime based off this game?

My answers:
1. Black Wolves Saga.
2. Yuki from Sachi no Tenbin. She is smart and, depending on a route, she can be incredibly kind and selfless.
Kanako from Torikago no Marriage. She is intelligent, kind and fragile (which made me want to protect her).
Kanade from Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi, because of her intelligence and gentleness.
3. Not at the moment, I have a lot of old games I want to play.
4. PC, mobile. My favorite is PC.
5. Yes, sometimes. I watched anime based off Hakuouki and Diabolik Lovers.

fluffyswife

Reaction score
Credits
[MENTION=25583]akaruscarlet[/MENTION], thank you very much for the considerate thought! It's nice to have a place where you can share your enthusiasm about one game or another.
[MENTION=30854]MidoriAmatoya[/MENTION], that's helpful.
1. My favorites are many and change occasionally. For now they are Steam Prison, Asaki Yumemishi and Kiniro no Corda 2
2. Again - many. But the best of them are: Cyrus Tistella from Steam Prison - she is strong, but gentle. Naive, but not stupid and takes nothhing for granted; Motomiya Akane from Harukanaru toki no Naka de~Hachiyousho~ - this girl is kind and sweet and always ready to help. At the same time she is smart and decisive and don't back down in hard moments; Shinozawa Mai from Double Score - she is so loveable, I want to take her home with me. So sweet and caring. But determined she does her level best and don't give up easy. Or ever.
3. No. Unless we count the localisation of the Steam Prison.
4. PC and PS2, PSP. Mobile very rarely. Favorite is PSP may be. Deppends on the game I play at the moment.
5. For now it's the other way around. I watched the animes a while ago and only lately got to play the games - Kiniro no Corda, HaruToki, Hakuouki, Angelique, UtaPri.

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
[MENTION=30854]MidoriAmatoya[/MENTION]
1. What's your favorite otome game?
2. Who are your favorite protagonists in otome games and why?
3. Are you looking forward to any yet-to-be-released otome game?
4. What game platforms do you use for playing otome games? What is your favorite?
5. If you like an otome game, do you read manga or watch anime based off this game?

Thank You for a question! I will Reply answer your questions gradually

1. Sakuya - This is my first R18 otome game (Doujin game) That I bought, I Love a Setting, Robot & Human Love, and Sweet Scene! I need to thank you for my shipping in my fandom for brought me to that games!

2. So many than Boy that my favorite protagonists I like a Gentle, Shy, Cute, Strong, Tomboy and every not stupid Types
3. Hikari no Hime on Steam (so very delayyyyyyyyyy)
there is also I have a lot of old games I want to Play likes [MENTION=30854]MidoriAmatoya[/MENTION] too.

4. Aways PC - Becuase it's my main platform for playing every game, easily and a lot (and I use it for Played of an some Online Game) Now I Don't like playing a Mobile Game Becuase i don't have a free time likes question #5 and GACHA

5. I rarely to watching anime and reading manga, Becuase i don't have a free time...

Sorry for LATE Reply... TTTT

Last edited:

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
[MENTION=22902]fluffyswife[/MENTION]
thank you very much for the considerate thought! It's nice to have a place where you can share your enthusiasm about one game or another.
Thanks You Tooooooo. :120:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Thank You for a question!
You are welcome. Feel free to ask questions as well, it will help to keep a conversation going.

akaruscarlet, thank you very much for the considerate thought! It's nice to have a place where you can share your enthusiasm about one game or another.
I agree, but I think that it would be better to name this topic "Otome free talk! (English only)". There are a lot of Vietnamese who know English here and their participation could contribute to this thread without creating any inconvenience for people who don't know Vietnamese language.

akaruscarlet

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
I agree, but I think that it would be better to name this topic "Otome free talk! (English only)". There are a lot of Vietnamese who know English here and their participation could contribute to this thread without creating any inconvenience for people who don't know Vietnamese language.

Good morning~
I agree I will Change topic name soon... (but i can't rename topic name TTTTTT)

Last edited:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Another question from me: guys of what type of personality do you usually prefer to romance in otome games (tsundere, kuudere, deredere, dandere, yandere and etc)?