Minecraft

Calick

Trap Cadet
Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
Tình hình là muốn lập topic này lâu rồi nhưng bên vns đông game quá mà ngại post rồi không ai chơi, giờ ít người hỏi thử có ai chơi minecraft không để mọi người vào đàm đạo :hihi:
Minecraft
Trang chủ: https://minecraft.net/
Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.
It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.

Last edited:

Naozomi

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Don't forget to check out all the mods available for it too! There are even pokemon mods and grappling hooks/parkour etc.

shinoda

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
chắc ko ai chơi Minecraft trên này đâu, đợt vừa rồi mới ra update to lắm trên console hehe

Maỉanna

Reaction score
Credits
For me Minecraft is the best game of Legos, jaja. You can create all (or almost) just with blocks and squares. Even spheres. The only limit is imagination.:65:

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Oh, I spent a lot of hours in that game. I still remember how scary it was at first, when I was clumsy and didn't know how to play, and every night a crowd of monsters pursued me. During my first playthrough, I somehow managed to get torn to pieces by a pack of wolves just a few minutes after I started the game, pretty stupidly. I tried to chop down a tree and hit a wolf by accident, so it attacked me in return. Later, I felt like a main hero of a horror movie when I was exploring caves, being afraid of anything that moves, but most of all, of lava. Then I got used to it and mainly entertained myself with exploration of the world and building big houses. In the end I got bored.