Console game or mobile game ?

khazzgn

Reaction score
Credits
Like you said: console games have more content, better graphics,etc. Personaly i prefer consoles but i have little time to play, when i can't the mobile games works well.

hakuhaku1

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Console games. Though you can emulate SOME old consoles on phones and there are some good phone games like honkai impact, Console games usually have more effort put in, and thus usually it is more enjoyable.

usagiin

Reaction score
Credits
Console games. Because paid mobile games are more expensive than console games. And I don't have the patience to play free mobile games. :p

bringyourheart

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
For otoge I definitely prefer console. Development-wise a lot more thought and process are put into (most) the storylines console games compared to mobile games, since mobile games tend to be ongoing and thus needs a flexible plot. and if it's otome games then story >>> gameplay, isn't it? Though I too find it troublesome to play console otoges when I have little time.

tat012

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Console games have much more in-depth contents and better graphic

mrbthanh

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
to me they both are great, it only depend on what type of game that you are playing.
if action it would be great on console such as ps vita, nintendo switch or simply a PC/laptop.

e.g.it's like pubg mobile, despite having "mobile" but i am certainly most gamer would enjoy it way better on tencent gaming buddy (an emulator on PC)
On other hand, mobile is only suit for playing turn based strategy, or some game require to be online a lots to catch up event from time to time.

but if i have to pick i would choose mobile game for several reasons:
-i don't have much time as i used to (back to 4-5 years ago my favorite would be handheld game console)
-my old pal ps vita have not got any news game that interesting me since 2016 (expect series utawarerumono)
-maybe the last one would be what i try to hold myself back, i am not addicted to mobile game as much as console game (easy to pick up and easy to leave it)

Anonedeath

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
I dont have the money or time to play on console so I just play on mobile most of the time