Console game or mobile game ?

ahiin

Illegal Member
Reaction score
Credits
Personally, I find console games more appealing than mobile. There's just something romantic about having a device just for one use (for example, though it's true you can read a novel on the phone it's not the same feeling as with a book. similarly for a console.) Also, there are no freemium games on consoles. :)

applepi

Reaction score
Credits
Console for sure. I have tried getting into mobile ones multiple times but it's not worked out. I don't like the ticket system and I find that the price for separate routes are too expensive especially if there are multiple guys you want to get.

Console games are usually better quality in story and character development wise too in my opinion.

theinksane

Thần hồn câu diệt
Reaction score
Credits
i wish so many game were not only for like psvita (i do not have), i prefer games on pc. unsure if that counts for console or not XD"

MidoriAmatoya

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
The only strong point of mobile games in comparison with console games is that they are cheaper and that you don't have to carry anything apart from a mobile phone you usually carry anyway to play them on the go. Console games are usually better in all other regards.

EdgeyBoi

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
I can only play PC games 1-2 hours/day at most, even on my days off. Thus I have been playing Hakuoki on and off since December... and finished only 1.5 route (1 whole route in both Kyoto Winds & Edo Blossoms + 1 route in KW)

Mobile games are good for my schedule. I can just steal a few minutes to play it during my short breaks. The tickets and gacha can be annoying at first, but now I'm so used to it that I don't have any frustration.

Some games, especially those released more recently, give free gacha tickets very generously too. Voltage is also giving away 1 free story/week in their L365 app.

In short, mobile Otoge is my fav XD

Reaction score
Credits
Personally, I'm in favor of console games rather than mobile games. The only advantage of mobile games is that they are convenient and cheaper than console games. But well, there has been some new mobile games recently and I can see that some of them are actually more advanced than previous ones.

stufani

Reaction score
Credits
I prefer the console
mobile games are boring to me :(