Các Light Novel bạn đang đọc [Nơi tự sướng công khai]

sierra117

Eroge Addict
Reaction score
Credits
Khi mà sang isekai làm 4' cũng có cheat :umbala:
Which made me remember: I didn’t care about the murder mystery. This wasabout how much I wanted to teach that fucking panty thief a lesson!

Deactivate Level Bind!
I unleashed my combat level. My skills Sword Fighting +150, Martial Arts+120, Speed +140, Accuracy +100, Dynamic Visual Acuity: Divine, PeripheralVision: Cosmic, and Reaction Speed: Light activated. Immunity to Status Effects,Immunity to Attack Magic, and Instadeath Immunity activated. Fire, Ice, Wind,Earth, Thunder, and Summoning Magic—unlocked, all with the boost of Sage’sWisdom. Dual Spell—activated. Skill Killer—activated. Double Blade, BastardSword, Charge Spear, Aegis—activated. Embody Armament Concept andSermon to Eradicate Dead Souls—on standby.

Status List—activated.

I checked my level against Chiba’s. And snorted. “...If you have any last words,better say them now, Chiba.”

sierra117

Eroge Addict
Reaction score
Credits
Bluesteel Blasphemer
1 trong những con hàng isekai có plot vl nhất ta từng biết

2 chị em thằng main inc*st nhau>>con chị dính bầu>>>hoá yan>>>đốt nhà tự tử để 2 chị em có thể "ở bên nhau" mãi mãi >>>cả 2 đứa cùng tạch>>> thằng em bị isekaied>>>con chị isekai đuổi theo để 2 chị em tự tử kép lần nữa

GGWP!!

ruahuy

Otaku Wannabe
Reaction score
Credits
Plot nghe kinh vê lù. Tình tiết truyện đọc có hại não không bác ?

ngducphu22

Innocent Bystander
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
Vâng sau khi dính vào âm mưu của bọn nước ngoài thì anh main liền hoá Chaos và trở thành bá chủ thế giới, quá ngầuuuuuuuuuu :kochiu:

zashiki warashi vol 5

ngducphu22

Innocent Bystander
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
Xong Zashiki Warashi. Ít khi nào đọc được một bộ đến hồi kết mà lại viên mãn thế này. :nucno:

ngducphu22

Innocent Bystander
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
Đọc xong We don't open anywhere của Eiji Mikage, lối viết dark deep của ông cứ làm mình thấy cuốn cuốn thế nào ý. Một cái kết đẹp và ấm áp dù vẫn hơi thắc mắc cách mà nữ chính đổ anh main.

Btw this afterword reflects me in an spritual level.
Eiji Mikage said:
The market has recently been flooded with these resplendent, dazzling tales of adolescence, but most people didn’t have such youths. I myself found my school years rather painful. I was decent with people, and I had quite a few friends, but even so the bad memories far outweigh the good ones. I never want to go back to such an unpleasant time. When I wrote “We Don’t Open Anywhere,” I wrote it with the fervent desire to save my oppressed adolescent self. To the me of that era, all the stories filled with themes of love and romance and camaraderie and justice and adolescence felt like they were full of bullshit. It felt like I was looking at someone else’s feces and vomit. I wanted a story written for me, an earnest story that wasn’t filled with platitudes.
Cách một tuần chắc k tính là double post đâu nhỉ

sierra117

Eroge Addict
Reaction score
Credits
Đỉnh kout diễn sâu là đây :ROFLMAO:
"So it is…… You guys, you're both from the North Centoria Swordcraft Academy, as I understand? You wouldn't happen to have orchestrated that draw, now, would you~?"

That very moment, Eugeo beside me tensed up even more, sweat forming on his forehead. This reaction wasn't surprising either; Administrator's suspicion was, after all, a one hundred percent unembellished truth.

The reason why Eugeo and I had set off from Rulid Village, overcoming trials and tribulations to become Integrity Knights, was to find a girl named Alice Zuberg, Eugeo's childhood friend who had been apprehended by an Integrity Knight nine years ago, and for all three of us to return to Rulid. In order to accomplish such a goal, so grand that we couldn't possibly achieve without both of us assisting each other, we could not allow either of us dropping out of the Four Empire Unification Tournament.

Hence, Eugeo and I had held practice after practice in secret before the tournament to work out a sword fight sequence so intense that no one would catch on, and so prolonged that everyone in the audience, including the nobles and the imperial families, would be satisfied with it; that is, we staged the entire fight. For the climax, we acted out a charge at each other with a Sword Skill, blowing away each other's sword and causing both of us to collapse, unable to stand back up; the umpires, apparently having no doubts about the outcome whatsoever, declared a draw and mutual victory——and that's how we ended up here.

But of course, we could not allow her to acknowledge that our fight was staged.

"Why heavens no, Supreme Priest-sama. I……I mean, my humble self(3) and Eugeo fought with all we had; however, we were unable to determine which of us was superior to the other. If this outcome is displeasing, we would be honoured to hold a continuation of the finals right here and now."