Trang 2/2 ĐầuĐầu 12
Hiện kết quả từ 11 tới 20 của 20

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    I would like to see hard to read Vn translated in english.
    I can deal with easy vn (with the help of a machine translation), but thing like Sengoku † Koihime or Kikan Bakumatsu with a lot of "technical" word (Politics and other) need someone with some skill in Japanese (And Japanese history) to be readable.

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Achievements 150 shot!Người truyền tinBước đầu tìm bạn
    Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 & 2 have English playthroughs but not patches T.T
    I really wanna play them myself instead of watching others even if AA games are mostly linear.

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'd like to see Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ~Futari no Elder~ get a patch has some good characters, kind of understood it with machine translation but also wanted to bash my head on my desk.

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Achievements Phát súng khai cuộc!
    it's sad. i considered learn japonese too, if the western citizen care more about vn i'm sure that will have a lot of translations. Visual Novels that i want patch: White Album 1, all overflow games and haruka no sora for a while.

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Achievements Phát súng khai cuộc!
    hmm maybe Lovely x Cation series? that vn art is so gorgeous
    atm reading Fault!
    a fine art work here, looks so smooth!

Bài gửi
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I wish all of the softhouse seal visual novels have english patches... softhouse seal games have very well made animated sex scenes!

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Achievements Bước đầu tìm bạn
    I'd love to see some of the more niche VNs like more monster girl titles translated to English. :3 Played a few Japanese-only titles with machine translation but some of the more technical phrases are lost through it.

Bài gửi
    My top wishlist for translation would be Ken ga Kimi, but I'd understand why it won't be translated. A lot of things are going to be lost in translation ((

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Achievements 150 shot!Người truyền tinBước đầu tìm bạn
    Sol Press is holding a survey for VNs, LNs and manga that fans want to see localized in 2019. Though the company is very young (founded in 2017), it still gives me some hope for more localized games coming into the market.

I voted for Yoshiwara Higanbana, Soukou Akki Muramasa (hope JAST license is dead by now), and Kajiri Kamui Kagura. I chose games with PC port only since sb mentioned in Reddit that Sol Press is sorta PC-exclusive.

What about you? Please share if you vote
    Lần sửa cuối bởi EdgeyBoi; 02-11-18 lúc 18:53

Bài gửi
    Thanks Given
    Oh, there are too many to count. It seems like most moege don't get any english translation, which is a major disappointment for me, because I love sugary-sweet moe games that dont have a very deep plot. Some of the ones I which would be in english are:
    -Flyable Heart (I know that there technically is a translation, but it's so poor it might as well be machine translation.)
    -Literally any Lump of Sugar game (primarily Nursery Rhyme, Sekai to Sekai no Mannaka De, Magical Charming, and Gaku Oh.)
    -Natsuiro Kokoro Log
    -Mousou Complete
    -Koiimo SweetDays
    -Karenai Sekai to Owaru Hana

I'll stop there because the list could go on forever. I know since all the games I like are made by japanese, of course not all of them are going to get an english translation. But I just wish localiation companies and fan-translators would focus more on super moe types of games instead of just nukige and super deep plot-heavy games.

Trang 2/2 ĐầuĐầu 12

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể gửi chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết của mình
  •