Trang 3/3 ĐầuĐầu 123
Hiện kết quả từ 21 tới 25 của 25
Like Tree6Likes

Chủ đề: Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku. [Sibyl]

Trap Cadet Avatar của rainbowcakes

Bài gửi
    Achievements 150 shot!Mừng thêm tuổi mới
    @Sibyl: I think Google Translate captured the general gist of your review so I can roughly interpret and understand what’s going on. Sadly, I'd also have to agree with you that a lot is lost in the translation.

Original: “Ở trường, cô là một học sinh cao kều (1m73), đôi mắt sắc lạnh chẳng ai dám đến gần. Bạn bè tỏ ra sợ hãi, cô cũng chẳng màng vì cô đã trải qua chuyện này từ lâu rồi. Cô mong ước một cuộc sống bình dị, vô hình cho đến hết những năm cấp 3. Khỏi phải nói, cô cực kì ghét ngoại hình và chiều cao của mình.”

Translation: At school, she is a student tall (173 cm), sharp eyes, no one dared to come near. Friends scared, she did not care because she has gone through this story a long time ago. Wished her idyllic life, invisible for the rest of the year level 3. Needless to say, she looks and extreme hate his height.

My thought process: Basically, she’s huge and scares people with her sharp eyes so she’s without friend. She doesn’t mind being forever alone since she’s used to it. She hopes to keep a low presence for the next 3 years so as to enjoy an idyllic life. Er. She hates being so tall . (O_O''')

---
    Great! Sounds like I'll enjoy the silliness of this game!
    Have a nice day!

Girl Scout Avatar của Sibyl

Bài gửi
    Achievements Tuyệt đỉnh công phu300 shot!Tay sai quỷ dữ
    Awards Akemi HomuraArikawa HimeSagihara Sakyou - Award Request Accepted
    @rainbowcakes if you like slice of life and comedy, this game is for you. The Heroine is down to earth and she'll make you laugh for sure

And the translation is surprisingly accurate I guess Google does improve itself :v

Learning Japanese Avatar của Bánh

Bài gửi
    Achievements Huyền thoại là đâyTuyệt đỉnh công phuGầy dựng uy danhĐây là bạn tôi!
    Awards Nanase Riku - Award nomination from Ciela accepted.Livan - 400 likeKirigiri Kyouko - NVCT kỳ 5Ayase Eli - donatedSonoda Umi - donatedAnon - Award nomination from __Aoki__ accepted.Oda Nobunaga - 100 likeKoizumi Hanayo - donated
    Quote Nguyên văn bởi Sibyl Xem bài viết
    @rainbowcakes if you like slice of life and comedy, this game is for you. The Heroine is down to earth and she'll make you laugh for sure

And the translation is surprisingly accurate I guess Google does improve itself :v
    It will a different story when you trans my review babe :v I use so much bựa language ) It just because in intro you dont use that much bựa language so ...

Trap Cadet Avatar của rainbowcakes

Bài gửi
    Achievements 150 shot!Mừng thêm tuổi mới
    @Sibyl: Yep, I like comedy a whole lot so I guess this is right up my alley. (My fondness for slice of life is just average though.)
    :3 That’s good to hear; I’m glad that I probably understood the essence of your review.
    @Bánh: That makes me keener to read your reviews. I shall do that now and see if I get what you’re writing. xD

Trap Cadet Avatar của BigMonster

Bài gửi
    Achievements Tháng trời khổ luyện!150 shot!Tay sai quỷ dữ
    Here's another one who uses google translator too
    The translation turned out to be really understandable. Hurray for that!
    This game looks pretty fun and interesting.
    And you mentioned slice of life, comedy and not kinky, I think I might give this game a try.
    Thank you for the quality review! (^O^)

Trang 3/3 ĐầuĐầu 123

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể gửi chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết của mình
  •