Trang 1/5 123 ... CuốiCuối
Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 10 của 43
Like Tree6Likes

Chủ đề: What would you like to see in an Otome game?

Illegal Member Avatar của av3ngers

Bài gửi
    Achievements Không còn là Newbie
    Hello guys I'm new here! And I'm also developing an otome game, so I'd like to ask what you'd like to see in an otome game? A strong heroine? More romance?

What do you guys think about a personality test? You could be a quiet type, or a strong-headed type, or even a full of sarcasm one. What do you guys think?

Thanks a bunch!
    regreto likes this.

Bánh bèo Otome <3 Avatar của __Aoki__

Bài gửi
    Achievements Tuyệt đỉnh công phuMVP!Gầy dựng uy danh
    Awards Tateyama Ayano - donatedQueen - donatedAki - 1000 likeLagi El Nagil - Award nomination from yukihana_1006 accepted.Nito Nazuna - Award Request AcceptedLivanNanase RikuKaido Takato - 800 like
    I think the idea of changing the heroine's personality based on a test is fantastic
    Personally I'm fine with any type of heroine, even the meek or soft ones, as long as she doesn't do anything retarded and get herself into troubles that can be avoided with a little thinking. Maybe no overly self-centered heroine too since I find them even worse than the goody-two-shoes people usually hate on. A backstory or setting that explains why the heroine's personality turns out that way would also be nice since I love well-developed and relatable heroine more than anything.

As for what I want from an otome game, it changes based on the genre.
    If the game is a lightheart romance, then yes, sugary romance is a must. The romance must be well-written, with enough chemistry and development to make me feel like the hero and the heroine belongs to each other. I also prefer comedic relief scenes in my games since it will feel less tiring going through the story.
    If it's a serious game, I would like the plot to be developed properly and intriguing to keep me glued to my chair. A few dark elements would also be nice, as long as they don't ruin the character for me. Romance can be secondary in this type of game.
    watho likes this.
    "Please give me your order, mistress."

Trap Cadet Avatar của kirihamasaki

Bài gửi
    Achievements Mừng thêm tuổi mới150 shot!Tay sai quỷ dữ
    I thought the same as Aoki

Illegal Member Avatar của watho

Bài gửi
    The most important thing is that the characters are well written and that everything feels natural. Having different personalities sounds really cool but it will be a lot of work for you.

Illegal Member Avatar của regreto

Bài gửi
    Achievements Mừng thêm tuổi mới
    She just has to be good looking. A pretty MC grabs my attention, but her personality makes me stay
    A solid plot and pleasing art. In fact, if the plot comes first and the romance is secondary that's okay by me

Illegal Member

Bài gửi
    A good twist or little mystery to the game would keep it interesting! But a clever heroine would be cool, there's too many naive ones...

Member Avatar của Tentari335

Bài gửi
    Achievements Dày dạn kinh nghiệmPhát súng khai cuộc!
    I personally love a good mystery, and lots of unexpected twists!
    I think a strong, smart mc is good, but not one who is above being rescued by the hero.

Illegal Member

Bài gửi
    Achievements Không còn là Newbie
    I would love to see more Prince/Princess Otome Games because there aren't enough available

Member Avatar của Maypulp

Bài gửi
    Achievements Dày dạn kinh nghiệmPhát súng khai cuộc!
    Cutesy MCs with a little bit of snark and a whole lot of personality are a must. I honestly wish there were more of them. Also more horror/horror romance would be nice. After discovering a certain game, I've gotten a big taste for a heroines in unavoidable situations of dire with powerful, supernatural beings.

Member Avatar của atultasneem

Bài gửi
    Achievements Tháng trời khổ luyện!Phát súng khai cuộc!
    best lineup of voice actor, good art, good plot, no dumb main chara

Trang 1/5 123 ... CuốiCuối

Từ khóa (Tag) của chủ đề này

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể gửi chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết của mình
  •